The Gift of a Beautiful Smile
In the words of Mother Teresa,
“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
What, then, could be better than creating health-filled, beautiful smiles for others to share?
Every day, Dr. Tammy R. Severt and our team see how straightening teeth changes a person’s life: not only do they have a more attractive appearance, but their personality blossoms and confidence grows. By the time a patient finishes care, they’re a new person, comfortable in social situations and smiling without a second thought, as they know their teeth look perfect!
What’s Different About Our Practice?
In a cookie-cutter world of orthodontic practices, we stand out. Here, we focus on getting to know each person beyond their clinical situation. You are unique, with wonderful stories to tell, dreams and experiences to share, and your own smile goals and concerns.
We’ll take all the time needed to learn who you are and work with you to develop a treatment plan that fits with your busy life, scheduling concerns, and clinical and personal needs. Because we offer a wide range of orthodontic treatments, Dr. Severt is able to create a truly personalized approach that will soon have you sharing your most incredible smile!
- Communication – We want you to understand every step of treatment, what we’re doing at your visits, and for you to feel comfortable asking us questions. We promise to always listen, answer directly and clearly, and keep you engaged in the treatment process!
- Personal Care – From your first visit to the last, we want you to feel safe, informed, and welcome. You’ll always be greeted by name and with genuine smiles, as we’re excited to see you! For us, orthodontics is as much about the person behind the smile as the clinical experience. We’re happy we get to help you during your smile’s transformation!
- Leading-Edge Care – Dr. Severt and our clinical team stay at the forefront of new technologies and techniques, through continuing education, and incorporate only the best into your treatment!
- Making Orthodontics Fun – We’ve created a fun and inviting practice and people tell us they look forward to visits! Our reception room has an assortment of complimentary drinks and snacks, we have a game room with X-Box One, Nintendo, and Game Cube, and there’s free WiFi throughout the office, too.
We just added a fast charging station if your phone or tablet is running low on battery.
We have our own Severt Smiles Elastics compliance app through Google Play and the Apple App Store. Search for "Severt Smiles."
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
Earn Severt's Super Smiles Stars
We hope this program will be an enjoyable way to help motivate and reward you during your orthodontic treatment. Good luck earning your SEVERT STARS!
1 SEVERT STAR
- Keep your regularly scheduled appointment
- Arrive on time for your appointment
- Good Oral Hygiene - your teeth should be clean when you are seen
- Nothing loose or broken (this means brackets, bands, removable appliances, etc).
- Wear Your Dr. Severt T-shirt to your appointment
5 SEVERT STARS
- Good grades. You must make all A's and B's. Bring us your report card and show us.
- Raise your grades 1 full letter grade (i.e. C to a B). If any grades go down a letter grade, you will not receive any SEVERT STARS for "improved grades" when they go back up.
- Proof of community service or charity work -- anything you do to better the community around you. Please write what you did on a piece of paper and bring to your appointment.
- If Dr. Severt or any of our staff see you outside the office with your T-shirt on (at the mall, movies, baseball games, etc.)
10 SEVERT STARS
- Visit your general or pediatric dentist for your regular checkup and cleaning. (Bring us a note or signed receipt from your dentist.)
20 SEVERT STARS
- Our thank you for referring your friends to our office. Be sure they tell us you referred them. Five SEVERT STARS to be awarded after their New Patient exam.
You can turn your Severt Stars in for prizes ranging from $5 in value to $80 value. 20 Stars equals a $5 prize, 40 Stars equals a $10 prize, 60 Stars equals a $15 prize, 100 Stars equals a $25 prize, 250 Stars equals a $60 prize, 320 Stars equals an $80 prize.