Orthodontist Covid 19 Health & Safety in Chapel Hill & Pittsboro, NC
At the practice of Tammy R. Severt, your happy, healthy smile is our top priority! As we’re all adjusting to a new normal, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. We want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- All staff and visitors must wear a mask or face covering before entering the office
- Daily health screenings for every staff member
- Health screenings for every patient and visitor every appointment
- Temperature checks for every staff member, patient, and visitor
- Hand sanitizer upon entry
- Sneeze-guard barriers in place
- Social distancing enforced
- Significantly fewer patients in the office at any one time
- Space or partitions between patients
- More frequent cleaning of high-touch areas
- Medical-grade air purifiers throughout the office
- Reception area is closed with few exceptions
- Clinical area is restricted to patients and staff
- Staff in full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) from head-to-toe
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at 919-929-2365 to reach our Chapel Hill office or 919-542-5481 to reach our Pittsboro office. We look forward to seeing your smiling face soon!
As one of the premier orthodontic practices in Chapel Hill & Pittsboro, NC, our doctors and team at the practice of Dr. Tammy R. Severt also provide 5-star orthodontic care to patients from Carrboro, Siler City & Hillsborough, NC & the surrounding areas.